1. Any information provided by you and by European Gateway Services B.V. through E-services will comply with the “Electronic Communication Procedures” which can be consulted on the EGS website, www.europeangatewayservices.com
2. Any information provided by EGS, not governed by the “Electronic Communication Procedures”, will be compiled by EGS to the best of its ability and as accurate and complete as possible. However, EGS does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information and consequently EGS will not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of your use of this information.
3. In view of i.a. prevailing customs regulations that have to be observed by EGS concerning container and cargo arriving or staying at its terminals you guarantee and warrant that any information, submitted by you to EGS through E-Services, will be fully accurate and complete. You permit EGS to disclose and use this information to third parties concerned. EGS is not liable for any loss of information or any information that appears not accurate or incomplete nor for any claims resulting there from of whatever nature, either direct or indirect. You as user of our E-Services will at all times remain responsible for fulfilling and discharging any custom requirements in relation to containers and cargo and you will upon first request thereto hold EGS harmless from any claims of whatever nature that may be brought against EGS in this respect, including EGS's reasonable legal costs in defending such claims in or out of court.
4. Access to our E-Services is being granted to only the person who applied for a login name. This person is personally responsible for the proper use of the right of access to our E-Services and not allowed to give, grant or otherwise transfer this right to any other person or party without the prior written approval of ECT. The person to whom a login name was granted will hold ECT harmless from all consequences of any unauthorised use of this login name.
5. Any contingencies not covered by the above conditions will be governed by the Dutch version of the General Terms and Conditions of the Rotterdam Terminal Operators’ Association (VRTO), latest edition. Dutch law will apply and any disputes will be exclusively settled by the competent Rotterdam Court.
6. The above does not constitute a contractual relationship between the user and ECT for any other purposes than the use of ECT's E-Services.
7. The European Gateway Services website and mobile applications ('Apps') have been compiled in good faith and EGS has made best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by EGS (the Information), but no representation or warranty is given as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information and/or the accessibility and availability of the European Gateway Services website. EGS will make best efforts in safeguarding, processing and using the information provided by you (Your Information) to EGS via the EGS website. By supplying Your Information you grant EGS a royalty-free, irrevocable right to use Your Information. By accessing website or apps for either obtaining Information and/or supplying Your Information you agree that EGS will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the Information and New Information and you will fully indemnify EGS against any claims arising from any such losses and that Dutch law applies to all contingencies pursuant to this use and/or access.
Copyright and intellectual Property Notices
The EGS website and Apps contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without EGS's prior written consent. You may use the information on the website for personal use. The use for commercial purposes is prohibited unless you have gained prior permission from EGS.